The Law Offices of Miller & Falkner represent clients throughout Kentucky and Indiana with a practice focused in the areas of Personal Injury/ Wrongful Death and Employment Law. We do not represent insurance companies, product manufacturers or corporations. Our firm’s sole focus is our commitment to protecting the rights of our clients by giving them the high quality legal representation they deserve.
At Miller & Falkner our dedicated Kentucky Attorneys ensure that our clients receive the most advantageous results through quality legal representation.
Our practice located in Louisville, Kentucky concentrates on protecting the rights of the individual victim and family members affected by serious personal injuries, wrongful death and employment discrimination in both Kentucky and Indiana.
Our office has successfully handled personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout Kentucky and Indiana. Our personal injury attorneys have experience in a large variety of personal injury claims where the injuries sustained include fractured or broken bones, cuts and bruising, injuries to the head, pain in the back and neck, muscle strains and sprains, damage to the spinal cord, injuries that are permanent in nature and injuries that even result in death.
The employment law attorneys at Miler and Falkner represent clients in Kentucky and Indiana who have endured employment discrimination, harassment and wrongful termination in the workplace.
At Miller and Falkner, we promise to:
- Provide you with quality legal work;
- Treat you with the courtesy and respect you deserve;
- Thoroughly investigate the law and the specific facts of your case;
- Attentively listen to your questions and concerns;
- Evaluate the merits of your claim and give you an honest assessment of your rights; and
- Work efficiently and vigorously to obtain the recovery to which you are entitled.
Give us a chance to work for you. There is no fee unless we win or settle your case*. We will be glad to make home or hospital visits. Call us now at (502) 583-2300. We look forward to working hard for you and your family.
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse & Negligence
- Car Accidents
- Product Liability
- Slip and Falls
- Wrongful Termination
- Sexual Harassment
- Employment Discrimination
- Labor Law / Union Representation
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Employment Contracts
- Practice Area
- Children on Summer Vacation can Mean More Injuries on Amusement Rides The June 2007 amusement park accident at Kentucky Kingdom in Louisville that severed a young girl's feet brought national attention to the safety of ....
- $90 Million Nursing Home Neglect Judgment Being Challenged In 2010, a man filed a nursing home neglect lawsuit against a West Virginia nursing home following the death of his mother in 2009. The woman stayed ....
- Court to Decide if Generic Drug Makers can be Held Liable for Dangerous Drug Injuries Almost 80% of all prescriptions in the U.S. are filled with generic medications. These medications can be offered at a lower price than brand-name ....
- Indiana Restaurant Settles Pregnancy Discrimination Lawsuit Workplace discrimination takes many forms, including age, race, gender, and disability. All of these types of discrimination are illegal under federal ....
- Woman Can Continue Indiana Discrimination Lawsuit against Catholic Diocese In April, 2011, an Indiana woman's teaching contract was not renewed by the Catholic school where she had taught for eight years. The reason allegedly ....
- "Open Secret" Causes Workplace Discrimination against Nurses, Other Medical Professionals Those in the medical field are required by an ethics code to treat any patient, regardless of race or gender. But apparently the same does not hold ....