Medical malpractice laws are designed to protect a patient’s right to pursue compensation after injury which is the result of negligence. However, malpractice suits are regularly complex and expensive to win. This is why it is important to get the assistance of an attorney who has experience in medical malpractice. The medical malpractice attorneys at Miller and Falkner can help you determine if your medical malpractice or healthcare negligence claim should be pursued.
Miller and Falkner will vigorously investigate and pursue claims for personal injuries and wrongful death resulting from:
- Inappropriate or Dangerous Treatment Practices
- Pharmaceutical Injuries and Prescription Drug Errors
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer and Other Diseases
- Misdiagnosis of Disease
- Inappropriate or Negligently Performed Surgery
- Birth Trauma and Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
Hospitals are not the only place where medical errors happen. Doctors’ offices, clinics, pharmacies and nursing homes are all places where potentially fatal errors can occur. Excessive caseloads and constant financial pressures have caused today’s healthcare industry to struggle. Too frequently this causes something to go wrong.
Our knowledgeable attorneys will work diligently with you to evaluate pertinent medical records and meet with expert witnesses in order to clearly establish that the resulting injury or death was a direct result of a medical error. If you or someone you know has been afflicted by medical, you should consult an experienced attorney that specializes in medical casework as soon as possible. If you or someone you know has been afflicted by medical negligence, you should consult an attorney that has experience in medical casework as soon as possible.
- $90 Million Nursing Home Neglect Judgment Being Challenged In 2010, a man filed a nursing home neglect lawsuit against a West Virginia nursing home following the death of his mother in 2009. The woman stayed ....
- What the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act Means to Kentucky Residents Because of the slow economy, many Kentuckians have lost their jobs and the health insurance that came with their employment. Their unemployment has ....
- Health Inspections Find Numerous Issues at Most Massachusetts Compounding Facilities In 2012, hundreds of people became ill and 46 people died as a result of tainted medication. The problem was traced back to a compounding facility in ....