Medical malpractice laws are designed to protect a patient’s right to pursue compensation after injury which is the result of negligence. However, malpractice suits are regularly complex and expensive to win. This is why it is important to get the assistance of an attorney who has experience in medical malpractice. The medical malpractice attorneys at Miller and Falkner can help you determine if your medical malpractice or healthcare negligence claim should be pursued.
Miller and Falkner will vigorously investigate and pursue claims for personal injuries and wrongful death resulting from:
- Inappropriate or Dangerous Treatment Practices
- Pharmaceutical Injuries and Prescription Drug Errors
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer and Other Diseases
- Misdiagnosis of Disease
- Inappropriate or Negligently Performed Surgery
- Birth Trauma and Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
Hospitals are not the only place where medical errors happen. Doctors’ offices, clinics, pharmacies and nursing homes are all places where potentially fatal errors can occur. Excessive caseloads and constant financial pressures have caused today’s healthcare industry to struggle. Too frequently this causes something to go wrong.
Our knowledgeable attorneys will work diligently with you to evaluate pertinent medical records and meet with expert witnesses in order to clearly establish that the resulting injury or death was a direct result of a medical error. If you or someone you know has been afflicted by medical, you should consult an experienced attorney that specializes in medical casework as soon as possible. If you or someone you know has been afflicted by medical negligence, you should consult an attorney that has experience in medical casework as soon as possible.
- District Court in Eastern Kentucky Dismisses Case By Prisoner in Noble v. Three Forks Regional Jail Authority Recently, in Noble v. Three Forks Regional Jail Authority, a Kentucky inmate sued the prison staff for, among other things, medical malpractice and ....
- Indiana Court of Appeals Denies Injured Party the Right to Appeal Judgment in Durall v. Weinberger The Court of Appeals of Indiana recently denied an injured party the opportunity to appeal a judgment against him in a medical malpractice case, ....
- University of Kentucky Tries to Dismiss Medical Malpractice Suit By Man Who Claims He Was Misdiagnosed With HIV Eight Years Ago A Kentucky man has filed a lawsuit against the University of Kentucky Medical Center, claiming that the medical staff misdiagnosed him with HIV back ....